Wednesday, September 23, 2009

$20 starts a fall wardrobe

Because of my weight loss, I'm having to buy new clothes for every season. I cleaned out my closet the other day and realized I had two long sleeve shirts, and no sweaters at all. I've given away all of my bigger clothes. So last week I hit up Goodwill on half-price day and got some GREAT bargains. I'm sure my husband thoroughly enjoyed the post-shopping fashion show. My best score was a pair of boots for $4. I'm not in need of a lot of pants or skirts right now. My sister was able to give me about six pairs of jeans and other pants, and I bought skirts during the summer. I just needed long-sleeved shirts and sweaters to pair with what I already have.

White Keyhole shirt -- $2



Baby blue sweater -- $2 (my favorite color :)



Brown dress boots -- $4


White button-down tommy hilfiger shirt NWT -- $2. I've been looking for white shirts to go with the skirts I have.


Black shirt $2



Black & white stripes $2


Red sweater $2


Grey Gap sweater $2 (I won't be wearing it with another bulky sweater underneath, of course.)


I don't know what color you call this, but I like it :) $2

No comments: